I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Rain:Won Shopping:Lose

It's raining..
No Shopping for me


I usually don't wake up that early, and that's usually around 4pm haha.. So today, I was woken up by someone pushing my door open..I thought I was dreaming so I didn't get out of bed straight away. Then I turn..WAHHH my door wide open and no one is out there... Wtf?!!?
*Saya perlu ada kunci kunci*

I've already received the 2nd check that I send to myself. Now I can hippity hop to the nearest BOA and deposit it into my account and pretend that I've got extra money now. Haha..

Had a nice chat with Michelle, talking about old stories which I couldn't stop laughing. Miss her lah, can't wait to see her in Msia. It's been more than 2 years already.

Omg, thought of uploading the Red Sox videos. I didn't realize I actually took a total of 43 videos!! Looks like I have to screen them first. Will post them in my next post. Right now, I'm gona go eat..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home