I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bodohnya aku..

I suck..I missed the Red Sox Parade.. Livia called me 3 times and I was dying at that time. I felt sick again and I really don't wanna get out of bed. Steph called too but I didn't hear the phone. At that point, I tido mati already.

Yesterday, I received this cheque with the amount of USD200. It didn't say who was it from and I got really suspicious about it. It could be a fake but it looks sooo real. There's the watermark and it has the JP Morgan Chase bank name on it. I showed Steph and we somehow ended up talking about Reader's Digest. You know, Reader's Digest always send those nonsense saying "oh this check could be yours if you stick this lil sticker onto this paper and yada yada yada..." and "oh congratulations! you're a step closer to winning 50k if you buy this collection of encyclopedia nonsense". I used to try it,and so did Steph.. We gave up because it was just never ending. No 50k for us..

The CHEQUE

On the cheque, there's this number I can call to enquire about the cheque.

*Toot*..*Toot*

Operator: Hello. Welcome to Online Bill Payment Processing Center. Listen carefully as our menu has changed. Press 1 if you received a check and not sure who the sender is. (I remember this coz all the US operators say the same thing)
Me: *PRESS 1* (hehe..bingo)
Operator: Hello may I have your Full name and how can I help you?
Me: bla bla bla bla bla bla
Operator: Oh ok..let me check..
-seconds later-
Operator: Er.. it appears that the cheque was from you.
Me: HAH?
Operator: Yeah.. you issued this cheque to yourself through BOA.
Me: *think real hard* ...OHHHHHH.. ok i got it. Thanks. Ha ha
*Call ended*

Ok so yes, I did issue the cheque to myself and you know how that happen? I was freaking trying to pay my credit card bill and somehow instead of issuing the cheque to BOA, I issued it to myself...AIYOH..so bodoh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home