I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Monday, October 29, 2007

Just me and Tito now..

IT'S SO COLD IN HERE...
Now that MAMA MEL and the BABI are gone....
*Sigh*..

I'm taking a break now from my work. Got home from Whole Foods and bought myself some fruits and a Jasmine Lily Fragrant Reed Diffuser.. ~harumnya~.. When I got out from Whole Foods, there were 3 fire trucks at my neighbour's building. No smoke also, must be some false alarm again.
Tito hugging the Jasmine Lily Fragrant Reed Diffuser

Lately, I've not been having much appetite. Plus this is my 3rd day having diarrhoea. Ish.. Waste all the good food only..
Mama Mel just called from JFK. She's been having trouble with the security in Logan and JFK because they were suspicious over her MOTU. Now I know not to bring my MOTU in my hand carry luggage when it's my turn to go back :D

Alright, back to work.. No more breaks for me..

Oh, btw RED SOX RED SOX RED SOX RED SOX RED SOX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home