I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a Wonderful Feeling

One of the best feeling for a student is that you skipped a class, feeling all guilty.. and then later found out that your lecturer actually cancelled the class for the day. Wahaha..Syok man the feeling.
So happy to see this today


I skipped my Literature class today because I've got a slight fever, my head was spinning, my nose was leaking, my throat hurts and I was shivering like mad. (I finally on the heater lah..) Must be yesterday's nonsense that got me sick. Good news is that, my diarrhoea is gone. Bwahaha..

Went to work today, and I must say. IT SUCKS!. So many retards.. Seriously, most of the Berklee students especially the angmos.. tak guna otak. Ish.. Today was worst due to the fact I was sick. My head was spinning and I just couldn't wait to go back home. Then Steph asked if I want to eat. I was kinda hungry, so went to Tiger Lily. It's a Malaysian Restaurant right next to my aptm but the shitty part about it is that the food sucks. I didn't feel like eating any pizza or subs so I was find with Tiger Lily tonight. Wanted to get their 'not so good but no choice' Hainanese Chicken Rice but they were out of it. Ended up with Yong Chow fried rice which was tasteless. Me and Steph came up with the same name for it --> Oily Rice. Had a good laugh with Steph. We made so much noise in the restaurant coz we were laughing non stop and kinda banging on the table. I must say, Laughter is the best medicine. I was cured after that! haha no more fever..

Thought of posting some videos from yesterday but I've decided to wait till tommorrow. There's going to be a RED SOX parade!! The team will be parading the trophy from Fenway to Govt' Center. Hehe.. I wanna see Pedroia!!

I've been using alot of Reason lately, and it's amazing!! I'm so in love with it. I have a feeling my Final Project is going to be allllll REASON!!.. bwahaha..


My Reason rack.. ain't it beautiful...

Ok.. time to shut down before I get sicker.. Nitesss.... ~Mwah mwahs~ to all of you who wish me well... :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home