I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bodoh lagi..

Halloween Midnight Sale at Economy Hardware Store.

Lionel ask if I wanted to go and I was thinking maybe I should go get some light bulbs. Lionel went ahead and ask me to call him if I'm going. I called Steph, she wants to mandi first.

15mins later...

I figure Lionel would be done with Economy so I didn't call him.

Me and Steph.. walk .. walk..walk...


Steph: Err..Why like so dark wan?
*Infront of Economy*
Me: It's close!!!!

*Burst out laughing and cursing Lionel (as usual)*

I tried calling Lionel but he didn't pick up the phone. 10mins later, he called me back.
Apparently, Economy decided to close before midnight because there wasn't much business. Cipet..

Tomorrow is my Dir. Study class. Haha...this time I've got something to show Sheldon, so hopefully he won't punch and poke me again. I've got to show him two different themes for the characters in the Film.




Just a rough mix..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home