I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Orang Baru dari Neraka!!

Arghhh I'm so damn pissed with the orang baru. When I came home, I saw trash bags outside my aptm. And in there were my magazines.. baru ok. Omg, so annoyed. I went in, and everything on the table and fridge were gone. There were some magnets left but my BOSTON PRIDE was missing. Then the orang baru came out from her room;

Me: Hey, you cleared the fridge?
OB: YAH!!
Me: Where's my magnets.
OB:Uhhh they are on the fridge suhhhh..
Me: Well, there's one missing.
OB: Oh..uhh.. ohhh i threw them away.
Me: Well, I want it.
OB: uhhh ohhh why do you need it?
Me: Well, because it's a souvenir. (fucking moron)

*OB opens the door*

OB: oh it's in these bags (pointing at the trash bags).

*I stood there waiting for her to get it out.*

So she dig the bags and to my surprise, it's not just one. There were 6 more magnets. They were from Salem, Niagara Falls, Disney.. etc.. etc.. She even threw a movie DVD away. Bodoh Sial.

Then we came back in and she says;
OB: Oh they all say that you're soo nice. Always order magazines every month
Me: *charity smile while thinking yah.. you throw my mags again and you're dead*
OB: Oh I arranged your shoes.
Me: er.. thanks?

*OB saw my cheque*
OB: wahhh your signature is soo nice *and pops her head next to my face*

F-R-E-A-K-Y

OB: Oh those 4 bags of clothes that you are giving away. Can you only give them 3?
Me: WHY?!?
OB: Oh suhh because tomorrow we want to clean this floor suhh..

Ok, let me tell you one thing about my aptm. It's freaking old, and all of us wear shoes in the main area because the floor is fuckin old and dirty. No matter how many times you scrub, it's going to be the same. Plus we live on the first floor. That make things even worst.

Me:You plan to scrub this floor??
OB: Yes suhhh.. we can use 1 bag of clothes for the floor.

Inside me, I was like wtf?!?!, you want to sacrifice other people's needs just to scrub this stupid floor.

Me:Err, just so to let you know. No matter how many times you're going to scrub this floor, it'll never be clean. This is an old aptm.
OB: OHHHHHH...GOOD TO KNOW

*Phew* She finally gets it.

OB: So we use that 1 bag of clothes tomorrow??

FUCKER...

*OB sees my room*

OB:wahhhh you have so many things.
Me: Yah, I've got alot of stuff to pack
OB: You need help? I can help
Me: It's ok *closes door*
ARGH!! I WISH SHE COULD STOP HARASSING ME

So tomorrow I got a couple things to do.
Plan 1: Wake up real early to protect those bags of clothes from being her victims as floor scrubber
Plan2: Convince all of them that the floor is impossible to scrub and if they really want to, they can do it without me.
Plan 3: BOMB HER INTO PIECES!!!

Unfortunately, only Plan 1&2 can be carried out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home