I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Monday, November 05, 2007

Not angry..but hilarious..

I thought the spring cleaning won't happen because I woke up at 2pm and no one called me. I woke up and got ready to meet Livia at 3:30pm for shop shop.
*Opens door quietly.. tip toe tip toe.. close aptm door*

WAHAHA..I'm free!!! Yay!

Me, Livia and Lionel went kai kai and dinner at Vinnyt's. After dinner, she said she needed to pee. Then after awhile, she sms Lionel saying she felt pain in her stomach. Crucial pain! I went to check on her, and she was cross-legged sitting on the toilet bowl. So poor thing. Her face and lips were so pale. They went back by cab. Hope she gets better!!

As for me, I walked back home. Pass thru prudential and took a picture of Free People.

Free People's Xmas Tree
Got home..

*Opens door*

OB: YEEE SAA BEEEEHH AHHH..you're back!!
Me: Heyy (oh..no)

So yes, I didn't manage to get out of the whole cleaning aptm thingy. OB and my other roomie (let's call her OK for Orang kecil)

OB: I'm so glad you're back. We were discussing how to split the place. Who do toilet, kitchen and this area.
Me: I can do the toilet since I don't really use the kitchen to cook
OK: I'll do the kitchen.
OB: oh haha..I thought we can do scissors, paper, stone.. then the loser go clean the toilet.. then the second one clean the kitchen..
Me & OK: ............................

Somehow we started by clearing all the stuff in the fridge. Then I decided to go in and change to home clothes first.

OB: YYYEEE SAHH BEEHH are you done changing?? can you come out and help us (in mandarin).

Wahlau, change also cannot change in peace.Mutha..

Oh one more thing, my other roomie wasn't in . So it was just the three of us clearing up the place. She came back much later, when we were almost done.

OB was really enthusiastic. She cleaned every spot and every corner. Me and OK was more like..whatever.. haha.. as long as we are done before 12am. Most of the spots were cleaned by OB and she did a good job in that. I mean, the aptm really is alot cleaner and neater. Me and OK did the kitchen and OB did the rest. Haha..

I threw away alot of those cili sos, maggi mee (expired edi), and Babi!! I threw your pinang curry pineapple thing already. I want to recycle those bottles and cans so I emptied out all the contents before recycling. When I was emptying the belacan powder bottle, wahlau... Farkin smelly man. I actually thought of throwing the belacan powder into separate bags because I was afraid the big trash bag might bocor. But knowing me, whatever.. haha
Clean clean clean.. Throw throw throw.

Then I brought the rubbish bags down.. Fark!! ada lubang.. and the damn smelly belacan powder is coming out...I knew it!!! Haha.. I ran down the stairs and made a trail of belacan powder. Wahlau, the whole basement damn smelly just from the powder. I'm sure those gwai los will faint when they smell this.

Went back up, clean abit more.. While cleaning, Me and OK actually chatted for awhile. Despite her being my roomie for about 6 months now, we don't really talk to each other.

OK: er.. I have a personal question. I hope you don't mind asking..
Me: sure..ask.. (ahem....)
OK: why did you choose...(I can't remember if she said female, girl or simply just gave me a look?)
Me: Well, it's more of a personality thing.
OK: I see, everytime I talk about her with Melanie, I don't know how to call her..er.. your bf? gf?
Me: Partner would be fine.
OK: OHHHH!!...

So we talked about it, asking me what's my feeling about it and yada yada yada...

After all the cleaning, I decided to go into my room and rest.

OB: YYEEE SAHH BEEH LAAA can you do me a favour?
Me: sure (what!)
OB: I don't know where is my phone, can you call

*calling.. calling... RINGGGG RINGGG*

OB: Oh it's in my bag!
Me: *sigh

Then we start talking.

OB: ohh yee sah behh ahh, you are that right? you suhh..
Me: ( what? again?) er..yah..
OB: yahh you look like it. And you're together with uhhh the one from upstairs.
Me: STEPH?!?! huh no lahhh (faint faint faint faint). I'm with that one (describing Babi to her)
OB: ohhh!! *sticks her hand out to congratulate me* yahh she looks suhh.. face suhh.... very cute. She reminds me of Chai Chai from F4
Me: ohhh??? (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
OB: Yah.. like shy shy cute cute..and looks like a boy...she's very nice suh.. you two look cute together
Me: (HAHAHAHAHAH) haha...ok..
OB: You..suhhh.. you look.. like very sporty..

Then we talked about other stuff. As I was about to go back to my room

OB: ohh are you the male or female?
Me: (OMFG HAHAHAHA) I'm the female..

Man... first, I have a 'gay' look written all over my face, then she thought I was with Steph.. then, Babi was compared to a F4 fella!!!, then the question of me being the male or female.

Hmm..didn't know I could look "manly"

My conclusion is that OB is actually a very nice person, but she can be like "13 tim or sampat."

Ohh by the way, this is how Chai chai looks from F4
2nd from the right, the dong dong holding the bread.
I AM SO NOT DATING SOMEONE LIKE THAT

1 Comments:

Blogger nishysuperstar said...

ok lah... at least she said i look like the ok looking one.. if she said i look like the one on the far left, HAILAT!! hahahahha

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home