I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Friday, October 26, 2007

Apple Apple.. MmMm

Don't they look juicy?? *Crunch*

Yay! Finally got my Apple shoes from camper. I've been eyeing on it for about a month and I finally went into the store to try it. The leather wasn't as soft as my LOVE camper shoes but its still wearable. SOOO CUUTEEE! I've got to have it. This is definitely one of those pairs that I'm gonna wear it pretty often. :D

Today was a shopping day for me. I was suppose to accompany mama Mel to find dresses for her wedding dinners. Somehow, I came back with a pair of shoes, a dress, and some makeup *weeee* I can't wait to play with the makeup. I couldn't decide which set of colours to get from Bare Minerals. So I asked one of the girls there and she say I should go for the Tahitian sunset glimpses (aka brown) because of my "golden" complexion. Wahlau.. first time I hear such description of my complexion. It's usually "eh you quite fair" or "wahh..why you so dark like mangali already" (that's what my mom usually says).

Mama Mel had a hard time looking for clothes. Luckily our last stop at FCUK was lucky. There were quite a number of cute dresses on sale. Aih.. me and sale items always got no luck. I can never find my size in sale racks. There was a dress in FCUK that I've been eyeing on for quite some time too and since I've got to wait for Mel to try on her clothes, I decided to have some fun myself. Turns out it fits me!! Another 'gotta have it' item for me. Bwahah..

While I was in FCUK, there was this guy who served me. I think he's a newbie because he's all shy and like "soh chai". He seems nice and he gave me a couple of compliments too but those compliments seemed abit 'forced', like it's part of his job to make the customers happy.

Me and Mel were waiting at the counter to pay for our items, then this other 'happy' guy came over to Mel and said "ohhhhh do you have tights to go with that dress? ohhh you gotta have tights..ohhh come let me show you.. we have alot of cute tights." Mel was like "shittt.. aihh", and have to go 'layan' that fella by looking at the tights. I quickly walked away to pretend to look at other stuff.

Then, he came from behind and said "oooh look at this dresss!!! it'll look so cute on you!! " Aihh.. tak boleh lari.. Luckily that dress is some woolen thing and I told him I'm allergic to that kind of stuff.. Cepat cabut.. Sometimes I miss the Msian salesperson attitude. You come in look at the store.. nothing.. ok leave.. You wanna buy? ok try and then pay..then bye.. See, so simple. In US, omg.. it can be so tiring because;

1) Salespeople in the US stores tend to be amazingly enthusiastic. You'll be attacked by the usual HIIIIII HOW ARE YOUUUUU!!!!

2) It takes less than 2 seconds for someone to come right behind you and say "Is there anything particular that you're looking for?"

3) When you want to try a garment, you have to ask someone to open the doors cause they are always locked.

4) Once you go into the fitting room, it takes about 10 seconds for them to come and check on you if you're alright

5) You must be alert if someone is knocking on your door because if you don't give an indication that you're in there, they will open it for other customers.

6) When you pay, the cashier will ask "did anyone help you today?" and you'll be cracking your head to try and remember what's that fella's name or simply just point.

7) Then you gotta wait for them to wrap your stuff in some fancy tissue paper which is such a waste because it's like giving me more junk.

See!! so freaking tiring man...

Enough shopping, today is the second game of the World Series 07. Yesterday, Red Sox trashed the Rookies Rockies with 13-1.. I didn't get to watch the game because I was working. According to Livia, the Rookies Rockies pitcher seemed very inexperianced and the rest just can't seem to catch the ball. Today's game seems abit duh.. The Red Sox seems so blur and have some trouble catching the ball. Still, they won by 2-1. Yay!! Hopefully Red Sox will keep a good game today! I really want to see them win before I leave Boston.

GO SOX at Prudential

Got this picture on the way back.

*Missing the babi.. Tito is making sad faces again :/*

2 Comments:

Blogger m.e.l said...

what ROOKIES........

it's ROCKIES ok????

11:26 AM  
Blogger MonsterBel said...

haha oops.. they so 'cha' so I kept thinking they are rookies..haah

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home