I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Saturday, October 06, 2007

HAPPY B*DAY CHAI!!

MySpace Comments
This Birthday post is for my super duper Diva friend, CHAI CHAI!!. He mentioned to me a couple months back that he's going to celebrate his birthday in Boston, but hmm... I guess he decided to celebrate it in Vegas instead. *Cheh* Anyway, Chai missing your bitchiness here. Hope you're having the time of your life in San Fran with all your very interesting 'escapades'. Hee Hee..


PS:For those of you who have an
email and 5 seconds to spare, please help Chai by voting his poster designs for
the Folsom Street Fair Poster Contest. He is under the artist name David S. Cheong and his designs are called ;
  • Proud 2B
  • Come Get It
  • Harness

1 Comments:

Blogger Daviolicious said...

Awww, didnt see it till now. How sweet is that???

I love you, Bel....

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home