I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Monday, April 28, 2008

Malaysian Dream Girl......rite...

The Contestants for MDG

OMFG.. I can't believe I finish watching the finale episode of Malaysian Dream girls (Ep.16).. Freaking all 7 parts!! I did this for you, Michelle Chong Mun Munn MUUN I still don't know why you hampir nangis while watching.. -_____-"

First of all, this is one of the most retarded #%@%@$ reality show and it's retarded coz, ITS A JOKE!! HAHA.. the girls, the sponsors, the producer, the script writers, the JUDGES especially...




Host: Sazzy Falak (I think she speaks fairly well and she's gorgeous)
Judges: Elaine Daly, Kenny Sia & Lim Jimmy
The Top 3 Finalist(L-R Hanis, Adeline, Cindy)

I'm pretty shock with the results. I understand why Hanis is in. Well coz she's sweet and its like the typical omg she's such a lil darling girl next door kind. Cindy is definitely in for the Drama (yah with a capital D). She seriously reminds me of Phua Chu Beng's wife.. yada yada yada..talk so much but I've no idea what she's whining about. Er.. as for Adeline, that kinda confuses me. She's probably in because her speech is...entertaining? .. in some way.. "i like to eat sooo seee.."

I think the only one who can actually survive in this industry would be Cindy. She's tough enough and even though she gets bombarded left right center back by most of the girls, she's got a strong and confident character. But her "sam-pat"-ness is kinda annoying at times.. Actually, this whole god damn show is freakin annoying..

While watching ep. 16 , I couldn't help but burst out laughing by myself. Sometimes, I had trouble figuring out what the girls were trying to say.

Cindy: .. its like my champ-bur
Hanis: .. the pose were not eh-lehh-borat
Adeline: .. she is very helpful..she is professional.....she...she..... she (while referring to Jimmy)

The judges/hosts were not that great themselves either.

Jimmy:.. .and so the fur-nah-lei will be at One utama......
Acting coach: acting is not only facial expressions and emotions.. its also physical (like Duh.. who would wanna watch a movie just based on facial movements.. em..ok maybe i would for the sake of curiosity)








































Some pics from the Couture Batik photoshoot (this wasn't so bad)


I remember watching the first episode of MDG, and it was some audition thingy. Gawd, the three hosts were soooo unprofessional. Especially Kenny Sia...
Kenny Sia: wah your skirt looks like something from the rubbish bin

Wtf??!

While watching the interviews of Adeline, Cindy and Hanis, I was trying to see if there's any "smart-ness" in this so called babes. As a public figure, especially in Show Biz.. looks ain't everything. It's important for the person to present herself with characteristics such as elegance, witty, poise.. etc.. not sam-pat, bimbo, the whole omg this omg that nonsense.

All these girls talk about during the interviews were how much MILO this fella drank, how many BANANAS that fella took, my father your father, 15k 16k, wash dishes, im cindy not cinderella (heh?), she dont fren me i dont fren u..... WONDERFUL!

I love reality shows, like the typical Project Runway, American Top Model, all of Bravo's reality show production etc etc.. so when I heard about MDG, I was like yay..this should be fun. But it looks more like a try hard wannabe Model search show that seems to be a huge flop, unless the aim for this show is to make the girls the butt of the joke. I pity the girls, seriously I do.








Final photo shoot. It was a high end photo shoot according to dear Cindy

I was chatting with my soh poh in crime, Nikki, while watching MDG and telling her that I wouldn't mind producing this kinda show coz I bet it's hilarious to see what all this girls can come up with. (especially lookin' like fools)

Me: haha I don't mind producing this kinda show, sure damn entertaining
Nikki: I think it's more entertaining if you participate
Me: HAHA I PARTICIPATE?!THEY'LL KICK ME OUT INDA FIRST ROUND!!
Nikki: haha nola, they will keep you for the drama
Me: I'm trying to imagine, if I was in the show.. my conversation with my dad would probably be this

Me: hello Di, you got watch the show?
Dad: aiyah got lah..ehhh why u never eat the banana wan ah.. why all cindy eat edi ah..
Me: yaloh.. she greedy mah..eat 3
Dad: wah, like that .. how lah.. u got shit anot?

Then during interviews it'll be;

Yah.. i must say..my constipation is definitely cause by cindy's greediness. I mean.. I usually can shit.but .. because of the lack of bananas lately..I must say i haven't shit since episode 10.I know its episode 13 now..*sigh* what can i say.

Oh,by the way let me explain some stuff before I go any further. The reason I have this topic about 'shiat' is that me and Nikki were going through some kinda constipation problem. Haha i know it's a gross topic but hey.. we are humans ok.. kalau masuk mesti keluar lah.

Nikki: I think all the constipated ppl like me will give u full support
Me: Say no to Cindy!! more bananas for Isabel!! woohoo. Those fiber pill company will want me to be in their ad.
Me: "wow.. after taking this pill..it really works!! i don't need bananas anymore.. Cindy, you can have all the bananassssss"
Nikki: ...................wonderful...... you'll be famous
Me: Yah, all the paparazzi will gather and like "hey, when's the last time you shit"... "oh like 5mins ago, the pill is really effective!!"
Nikki: hahah sponsor free branded tissue paper
Me: ohh it's so soft, I can barely feel anything while wiping my arse.

Being as bored as hell at 3am, I decided to check out other stuff in the MDG website. I came upon this;


The "Ringtones" caught my attention;
"Get personal with the girls by having their sultry ringtones on your phone."
SULTRY!?!?!?!?!?> I SOOO HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT!!



The list of Ringtones and Alert.

Adeline was the first.. omg.. It's indescribable... u gotta hear it for yourself..

MDG Ringtones

That's it.. I can't go on anymore after hearing those ringtones....

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Chong said...

omigodness since when did i say i cried? i was laughing my head off when i watched it. you silly woman. and this post is damn hilarious! thanks to me you have got an interesting post. hahaha

5:35 PM  
Blogger MonsterBel said...

haha i duno why but i really thought I saw you say that you nearly cry. I was like omg!!! which part?!?! the acting part?? haha yes thanks to u get to write this post, and be tormented the entire night thinking about it. gawd, those ringtones.. those were the ultimate man..

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home