I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sushi on Veteran's Day

Today is Veteran's Day in Boston. That means no class for me. Yay! Thought of spending the entire day doing my work, but decided to go to Livia's house to see her "pan leng" for her demo cover and playing Tenchu with Lionel for 3 hours!! Stupid boss levels.. We ended up using cheats because it was so frustrating.

There's a new Japanese sushi place called HARU at Prudential Mall. I read the review and it said it's cheaper than Douzo but slightly more expensive than the regular sushi place like Shino Express. Me and Livia wannna try!

My first impression when I was infront of the restaurant was, "ok.. looks kinda fancy eh, and so New York-ish". Well, they have about 5-6- branches in New York. I guess they followed the same concept.

I was greeted mostly with Americans and I was abit worried that this is one of those places where the Asian food is Americanized.. Then we saw a bunch of Jap Sushi Chef. *phew*

Their menu was ok. It's quite pricey so I didn't get to try the fancy rolls. The average price for a fancy roll is about $15. And that's one roll. I was freaking hungry so I went for their sushi set. A set with 3 regular rolls for about $18. I think their sushi is not bad, just that I would rather go to Shino Express. Cheap and Satisfying!!

Sushi anyone?

Now I wonder how expensive is Douzo? Hmm...

On a different topic, here's a picture taken by Steph during Halloween. I celebrated it by working in LC for 6 hours..Lame
Freaky right? and he looks so disturbing!!
The first time I saw him was in front of 150 Berklee jiggling to the people on the streets.
2nd time was after class, crossing the road back to 150.
3rd time was with Steph, and he was waiting for the bus at Best Buy. That's when I took a picture with him.

Alright, time to shut down. ZZZzzzzzzzzz........

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace Tan said...

Why didn't you get the lunch set?!very "dei" lei!!!
and..Duozo is about the same price, but i like the enviornment in HARU better!!another new place to go!!hahahaahahhahahahaha...

12:33 AM  
Blogger MonsterBel said...

haha i didnt check the price for the lunch set. I went there during dinner. I'll try the lunch next time.
Haru's enviroment is better than douzo? but the deco is so.. normal.. :\

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home