I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cindy, Cindy, bo-bindy banana-fana fo findy fee fi mo mindy.. CINDY!

6:15am

*Beep Beep* (sms in)

Mich:Babe, Cindy won!!!

2:31pm

*Beep Beep* (sms in)

Nikki:Omg!! Guess who won MDG? No surprised here when its surely sms voting

Announcing the winners (stole this pic from Timothy Tiah)

There you go.. Congrats Cindy! (I didn't know I got 24/7 International sources)
I wonder how much her dad's phone bill cost but I'm sure there's 'untung' overall;

Nissan Latio - RM100,000
Cash & Prizes- RM20, 000

I doubt the sms bills is more than Rm120k right?!!

I was about to start my "fruits party"(aka bitching) on Cindy but I actually respect her for her strong character. Like I say in my previous post, I think only Cindy can survive in this industry and I guess winning MDG will do her good since she's in the Communications major (if I remember correctly). And, of course let's not forget about her Dad who has been supporting her financially and emotionally. Nothing beats Family loveeeeeee....

This MDG thing just reminded me about something that happened 5 years ago..

SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE 1ST ANNIVERSARY

17Mag had a 2 day workshop in Legend Hotel where the lucky contestants will be given makeup and modeling lessons (by real models). Me and Sharon were chosen for it and it was fun fun FUN!!
Free food
, free goodies (cosmetics, clothes, bags etc.etc..), new friends (Serene and Wei Hsiang..we even met up to practice our so called 'catwalk' coz we get to model for RoXy at Lot 10).. haha that sounds kinda lame now but at that time, it was wooHOoo..

Hmm..I've got some pics but I have to dig for it.. I'm sure it's in here somewhere..

*Digging......*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home