I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Friday, October 05, 2007

Project Runway, Edison Chen.. wat else wat else?

Aaahh..Back to work. 10 minutes late this time, but it's fine since I'm working night shift and there ain't that many hardworking Berklee students anyway :P I left the apartment late because I was watching this season's America's Next Top Model SEASON 3!! (no wonder Amanda was so familiar). I don't find this season's models that impressive. I was watching the makeover episode and most of those makeovers could have been better. Okay nevermind, no comments about the show then. It's an old season so therefore they haven't exactly fully develop the show at that point. That shows how often I watch tv. The only show that would probably make me watch the tv religiously would be The Project Runway...and TVB dramas (the 'tuk tuk chang' type)

I love Jeffrey the most from Season 3 and I'm glad he won. I love his creations especially the yellow dress that he created for the "Couture Round". The last time my parents and my aunt came, we went to New York and I brought them to Fashion Avenue where the contestants bought their fabrics. I bought a fabric that looks very similar to the yellow but mine is blue and red (i think.. ). Hee hee when I go back to Malaysia, I'm going to ask my aunt to make me a "Jeffrey dress".


I hope the next season won't start so soon coz I need to start focusing on my FINAL PROJECT! (my last filmscoring project in Berklee ). I haven't choose my film yet but I have a strong feeling I'll be doing either a 'psycho' film or the Baraka documentary. My recording session for the project is going to be on the 30th Nov 10am-3pm..yay! 5 hours for me to play with all the knobs and buttons, hope I don't screw it up. Fred is going to be my engineer..(no comment)

Before work, I had my dinner at Mentei Japanese Noodle House with Babi Tuts and Livia-Cirrus. Apparently someone else decide to eat his dinner there too...


Haha yes.. Edison Chen! When I first saw him, he looked really familiar because of his earrings and the way he dress. Then Livia whispered "Hey do you know who that is?". Confirm lah is him. Plus Livia is a hong kee and she used to work for him.
"A hong-kee knows a hong-kee."
Being my kay-po self, I smsed Grace La La about it. Wahaha she called me and asked me;
"Who is he with?"
"That girl pretty anot?"

Apparently Edison asked her cousin , Erica, out before. And they both kinda hung out and club.

Since my working place is so "busy", I decided to do a little research about Edison to try and find out what is he doing in Boston. I got this info from IMDB;

-Born in Vancouver, Canada (no wonder his english is not bad)
-He is a mixture of Chinese and Macanese (mixed Chinese-Portuguese)
-Heads a Hong Kong-based fashion design squad named CLOT, which has collaborated with Nike and has released a clothing line named Alienegra.

Okay, I can't believe I spend 2 hours on this post. Gona pack my stuff and leave soon. My job is done here! Tata..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home