I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Curry chicken night!

Yesterday's night dinner was amazing. All thanks to MELANIE..of coz... We had curry chicken (Grace provided the paste..all the way from pasar klang lama), Broccolini & Broccoli, Mushroom pot (Livia's recipe)...and the grand finale..RED BEAN SOUP WITH SAGO... GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!.. I felt like we're one big happy family :D


Yummy yum yum.. The table setting was done by Szu Yin and Jeremy..So cute.



After dinner, we watch the movie FEARLESS starring JET LI. Me and melanie had already watched that in lionel's house. Grace and Lisa just couldnt stop predicting what's going to happen next. Ok the movie is pretty..well..its VERY cliche. The storyline.. the script..haha.. 'Master..you've come back' The subtitles were so horrible. And since my Mandarin 'so the good' right, ive to fully depend on the subtitles. What my heart is cement lah.. aiyoh..what is that??! and daughter can become son..like that also can..help people change character..

Chilling time at my room after dinner..



This are some pictures of the Malaysian crew of them jumping at Boston Common. This was taken after dim sum..
The Malaysian crew jumping at Boston Common (consist of Nishy, Lisaaaa, Shell Shell, Azzie and Yankulailai aka Grace)

Too bad i didnt go..But i have my dear Melanie who tapau me 3 char siu pau..hehehehe. :`o My tummy wasn't feeling too good. The night before, i had this bombastic stomachache to the point where I coudnt stand up. I have to crouch on the floor..haha and i prayed... I guess in my entire life, the only time i prayed was during tummy ache. At that time, I couldnt go to the bathroom because my housemate was in there. 5 people.....1 bathroom...


1 Comments:

Blogger Grace Tan said...

eh!8 mui!wut???!!lei sei geh ler!!!!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home