I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Thursday, October 04, 2007

*Millennium*

I just finished my first Directed Study Filmscoring project. I have to score for a main title and I chose Millennium because it's the shortest among the rest..haha.. There were other selections such as Hercules, Star Trek, Nip/Tuck, 6 feet Under, etc etc.. I chose Millennium not only because of the length but also the fact that I didn't really like the music (sorry lah Mark Snow, I like your work very much, especially X-Files.. but this one not so happening ah). 6 feet under would have been fun to score but wahahaha, I don't think I can make it sound any better than it already is. *kow tow to Thomas Newman* I manage to get a picture with Thomas Newman the last time he visited Berklee.

Szu Yin , Thomas Newman and ME! This was taken after his clinic at the Hilton Hotel.

Oh by the way, I'm taking my directed study with Sheldon Mirowitz. Great, wacky and in your face kinda guy. He told us to write down 7 adjectives of the video that we picked. I wrote down eerie, mysterious, uneasy.. bla bla. the usual..Sheldon say I missed the word 'sexy' in my list because there was this scene where the girl was 'rubbing' her hands. According to him, she was masturbating..

So, in order to fulfill the 'sexy' element, I look for female moans. Couldn't really find the one that i want, so I have to twitch tweak them a lil. Here's the female moan track that I have to listen to, to get the perfect moan sound.










Brrr.. so geli man the track. Listen one time already mau pengsan.

Here's the ♥FINAL PRODUCT♥Hee Hee.. (the | is suppose to be hearts..i duno y its not working here... grrr). (OH OH..just found out it work in safari but not firefox. Me and Livia screamed when we saw the hearts in safari haha)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home