I'm da MONSTER!! GWAHHHHH

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Working in ML 9:41pm Oct 1/07

Yes!! I'm finally updating my blog. I felt like I just poured water on a dried vegetable and its a fresh one now. Hurray to fresh baby bok choy!!

It's been 2 hours and 43 minutes in the media lab. Not much entertainment so far, except for one fella who had trouble printing from his laptop. Guess what's the problem?! He didnt plug in the ethernet cable *piak*! And i actually took it up and look at him with that 'ahem' look. I thought he'll go 'oooohhh that's why', instead he just gave me a blank look. Like it wasn't obvious enough. Then, I went to my second most popular question while working in media lab, "Have you printed here before?". Of course, I was waiting for a "no" answer. Instead, he hit me with a great "YES". Double *piak* for me.

I'm currently super..SUPER.. THIRSTY. I'm waiting for someone to come save me. Ugh, can feel some unpleasant taste in my mouth.

Aih, its been 2 hours and 53 minutes now. I should probably get back to my reading. I have to read 3 short stories from Nathaniel Hawthorne for my College Writing 2 class. I'm currently working on Rappaccini's Daughter. Speaking of College Writing, it's so sakit hati loh. This course suck the most money out of me (more than any of the music courses that i've taken). Below were my attempts;

1) Took an online course with Bunker Hill College =$900 FAIL (due to incomplete because I was given the wrong book,I only realized it when the course was about to finish)

2) Took the CLEP test (a test out exam) with Tuts, Yen and Jon = $100 FAIL (due to how powderful my england is)

3) Currently taking the College Writing 2 in Berklee. = $2700 *In Process

Aih, I wave the white flag in the end. The reason I didnt want to take my English course in Berklee is because it's sooo freaking expensive! I know it would be easier to pass if I do it in Berklee. Now, aih.. wasted an extra 1000bucks. Well, at least i did my Western Civilization 1 and 2 in Quincy College and that saved me a total of $4400!! Me,Tuts and Yen had to go through some serious studying shit for those courses. They were crash courses, so we had to study some.. er.. i duno.. 600 years of civilization in 5 weeks. We need to do 4 exams, 4 papers and 12 quizzes, and also those classes are 4 hours long, twice a week. A total of 16 hours of history crammed into a musician's brain is no joke!!! Darrell Lagace, you're the champion lah..

I plan to put some pictures up for your viewing purposes but i'm having trouble searching for pictures in my laptop. I hope I didn't accidentally trash the entire Pictures folder.

Yes! My drink has arrive. Tuts brought me a Vita Mango Juice drink which she had took it from Grace's fridge without her knowing :P Not only that, she also brought TITO!! Tito is currently hanging on my laptop and someone just say he's cute..weeeee

Omg, ok now Grace, Livia and Babi Tuts are here in the Media Lab and they are giving me such huge bombastic reaction when they saw my blogging. YES I TOLD YOU I'LL REVIVE MY BLOG!! BWAHAHAHAH.!!!

ahaha stupid facebook fight. We won we won!! All thanks to grace for joining Alda's team so that we can whack her. Hahaha grace!! we lovey youuuuu *mwah mwah*
As for Lionel popo, you traitor!

Ok, I'm done for now. Hopefully I'll have the semangat again to blog more nonsense. Toodles!

This is to show my great passion for rice
(tried to rotate it but it didnt work, yes Babi the iphoto didnt work..grrrr)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home